Are you looking for someone who can lead your audience with a dynamic mix of inspiration, positive energy and fun all wrapped up with clear, motivational step-by-step systems?
Kim Reddington shares her almost 20 years of personal business knowledge and success by speaking on such topics as Marketing, Facebook Marketing, and other systems to attract a flood of new ideal clients. She can speak at your Live or Virtual Event or Workshop for any size audience.
Kim’s mission is to help as many women as possible to develop the knowledge and confidence to build the business of their dreams and live the lifestyle they deserve. She works with women entrepreneurs who are struggling to see results from their marketing. She helps her clients to fill their practice by attracting a flood of ideal clients to take their business to the next level.
Clicking on the following topics will open the seminar overview in a pdf format.
Use Speaking to Powerfully Get Clients (Most Popular)
Some Groups Kim Has Already Inspired
- South Shore Women Business Network, Hingham, MA
- Dream Factory Community, Framingham, MA
- North Shore Women in Business, Danvers, MA
- Boston Small Business Success Network, Boston, MA
- The Communicator’s Club, Worcester, MA
- Downtown Women’s Club, Natick, MA
- 2011 National LTAP/TTAP Conference, Boston, MA
- Ashland Business Association, Ashland, MA
- International Association of Administrative Professionals, Milford, MA
- The Mom Entrepreneur Support Group
- Guest Speaker for the Expert VA Training Program
About Kim Reddington
Kim Reddington is a speaker and business coach and the founder of Cereus Women. She works with success-driven women entrepreneurs and exceptional “Cereus” men to help them use speaking to build their practice and get all the clients they want. She has been an entrepreneur since 1995, which has enabled her to stay home with her 3 children while doing things that she loves. Kim now gets most of her clients through speaking and referrals, and she wants to share her secrets with you.
TO BOOK KIM REDDINGTON FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT
Visit the Contact page