Are you looking for someone who can lead your audience with a dynamic mix of inspiration, positive energy and fun all wrapped up with clear, motivational how-to?
Kim Reddington shares her almost 20 years of personal business knowledge and success by speaking on such topics as Marketing, Facebook Marketing, and other systems to attract a flood of new ideal clients. She can speak at your Live or Virtual Event or Workshop for any size audience.
Kim’s mission is to help as many women as possible to develop the knowledge and confidence to build the business of their dreams and live the lifestyle they deserve. She works with women entrepreneurs who are struggling to see results from their marketing. She helps her clients to fill their practice by attracting a flood of ideal clients to take their business to the next level.
Click here to read what previous attendees have to say.
5 Essential Elements to Convert Website Visitors into Paying Clients
Create an Attention-Grabbing Website You Can Maintain Yourself
Facebook: Find Out How to Tap into this Powerful Resource to Get a Flood of New Clients
What is All the Hype about Social Media: A Primer for Learning Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
A Beginner’s Guide to Facebook
List of Groups Kim has Already Inspired:
- Dream Factory Community
- Women in Business Network
- Downtown Women’s Club
- 2011 National LTAP/TTAP Conference
- Ashland Business Association
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- The Mom Entrepreneur Support Group
- Expert VA Training
- Local libraries and rotary clubs
- Local Job Seekers Groups
- Various Blog Talk Radio shows
You may have a great-looking website, but if it isn’t successfully helping to convert website visitors into paying clients, then something needs to change. Most websites are designed as great-looking brochures instead of client-generating tools defined as part of your overall marketing system.
Your website should be used as the home base, or hub, of your online marketing. Anyone who is using social media or any other online marketing tools, shouldn’t even think about it unless they have an effective website as part of that strategy. This seminar will provide you with a powerful overview of the important aspects you need to know.
What you will learn:
- The #1 purpose of your website.
- The top 3 things that should be included on every page of your website
- The secret a webmaster will never tell you about your website
- How to create content that resonates with your target audience and gets them to take action.
- How to stand out as the expert in your field
Your website is the hub of your online presence. It’s a place where your potential clients can learn all about your business without having to see you in person. It’s a place where you can build credibility and convert potential clients into paying clients. A website can give the impression of an established business.
While a website is not crucial to starting a business, it is the next step in taking your business to the next level.
This presentation covers the crucial elements your website should have and will walk you through how to get started with a free tool for creating and maintaining your own website.
Some topics we will cover include:
- What is the #1 purpose of having a website?
- What are 5 crucial elements a website needs to be effective?
- What is the best tool to use that can reflect your individuality?
- How do I get started with this free tool?
- What if I just want a website now, but later I decide I want to add a blog?
You will walk away from this presentation knowing that having a unique, professional website you are proud of doesn’t require more money than you have or a huge amount of programming.
Facebook has only been available to the public for a few years, but it has very quickly become an amazing marketing tool for all types of businesses. There are many ways to market with Facebook. It’s easy to find a way that matches your personality, yet still be effective for growing your business.
There is a lot of talk around entrepreneurs about how to use Facebook effectively. Many of you have personal accounts, but are struggling with knowing how to use it for your business. This presentation will give you an overview of some important points to know about Facebook marketing. I have been using Facebook since 2007 and will share with you some personal stories of what I have learned and how you can apply that knowledge.
During this presentation, you will:
- Determine whether you need to use Facebook for your business
- Discover the #1 little-known, yet powerful strategy that I use in Facebook
- Find out the main reason Facebook makes a great marketing tool
- Discover the inside secret of why you should have a business page and a personal account
- Realize the types of updates and content you should be posting on your wall
- Learn what makes a great profile picture and how to get more advertising space out of your page
You will walk away from this presentation knowing whether Facebook is a marketing tool you should be tapping into and the most effective way to use it for your business
Social Media has only been around for a few years, but it has very quickly become an amazing tool for all types of people all over the world for many different reasons. People are using Social Media to connect to family across the country, to connect with lost friends, to make new connections, to increase visibility for their business, to find employees and employers, among many other things.
This presentation will give you a brief overview of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
During this presentation, you will:
- Learn how to use each of the popular social media websites
- Discover some of the terminology and how to use the main features of each platform
- Find out the pros and cons of using each individual social media website
- Learn the difference among each of the websites
- Determine what is appropriate to post and what is best left off the internet
- Decide how to use the website for personal reasons versus professional reasons
You will walk away from this presentation knowing whether social media is something you want to use, how to get started with each website, and which websites you may want to learn more about.
Facebook has been growing larger than any other website on the internet and for very good reasons.
If you are like the majority of adults, you have been hearing a lot about Facebook and how great it is, but are feeling uncomfortable with using it for various different reasons. Many of you may have children begging you to get an account, so they can share pictures of their children with you. Or you may have friends who want to friend you, but you don’t even use your account.
I understand your hesitation in getting hooked on Facebook or about sharing personal things about yourself. I know that sometimes it can even be frustrating and uncomfortable learning new things. When you learn ad hoc that can even make it more confusing.
Some of the topics we will discuss are:
- How do I create an account?
- How do I get started?
- What do people share?
- What does everything mean?
- What is shared when I post and who can see it?
- What do my friends see when they look up my profile?
- What can I do on Facebook?
- How do I find my friends and connect with them?
This presentation covers the basics of Facebook and attempts to provide a greater level of comfort with the website to all who attend.
About Kim Reddington
Kim Reddington is a certified Business Growth & Marketing Coach helping women entrepreneurs who are struggling to see results from their marketing. She works with them to fill their practice by attracting more of their ideal clients. Since 1995 Kim has been an entrepreneur marketing her own services while raising her children and knows firsthand what works and what doesn’t work when marketing your business. Kim enjoys working from home and sharing her time with her husband and three children in Ashland, MA.
Call: 415-CEREUSW (415-237-3879)
Read what previous attendees have to say…
"Kim, thank you so very much for presenting to the Littleton Job Seekers at the Reuben Hoar Library. Your topic of "Discover why Facebook is Quickly Becoming the Top Website in the World and Find out How to Tap into this Valuable Resource to Increase Your Networking" was extremely valuable. I appreciated how interactive you made the presentation and the valuable information you provided. After your presentation, I found that some of the members that were "uncomfortable" with using Facebook realized it’s benefits and were planning on adding Facebook as another resource to assist with their job search. Thank you !!"
~ Cindy Filipe, Administrative Assistant, Reuben Hoar Library
"Kim is excellent at giving presentations and imparting the necessary information to assist in learning the material as efficiently as possible. She has great energy and is very thorough." ~Susanne Liebich
"Kim Reddington presented with style and grace. She visually showed the audience the answers to their questions by going to each social media site, via her laptop, and demonstrating the answers." ~Donna Caissie
"Gave great tips for marketing my business." ~Maria Piedra
"Kim did a great job!" ~Jean Papagni
"Kim provided excellent information." ~Nancy Dube
"Very helpful topic; applicable to all." ~Ann Newberry
"Kim was great!" ~Carole Donovan
TO BOOK KIM REDDINGTON FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT
Call: 415-CEREUSW (415-237-3879)